A SUPPORTIVE PEER ENVIRONMENT FOR U OF T FINANCE ALUMNI
UTFAN aims to create a sustainable community for University of Toronto finance alumni from all three campuses and any background, from trading to IT to engineering to insurance.
With a focus on supporting U of T alumni, we host high-quality events to engage finance alumni and strengthen their connections with one another and with U of T.
Through our programs, U of T finance alumni will benefit from strengthened networks, value-added skills training, and most importantly, a supportive environment created by peers and mentors to help with career goals.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM JOINING UTFAN?
UTFAN’s mission is to create a motivating, professional and inclusive environment that encourages finance alumni to support one another and learn from a group of inspirational individuals.
As the official University of Toronto Finance Alumni Network, we serve in the best interest of alumni. Our diverse events are aimed at helping alumni at various stages of their careers in finance.
BENEFITS FOR YOUNG PROFESSIONAL ALUMNI
- expand finance knowledge and learn about current industry trends/issues
- refine both technical and soft skills through practical skills training
- develop mentorship with seasoned professional
- gain insights/advice in career management
BENEFITS FOR MIDDLE MANAGEMENT ALUMNI
- further develop management/leadership skills through advanced skill training
- explore new opportunities in the industry
- further expand networks and meet other aspirational people
- gain insights into career management
BENEFITS FOR SENIOR MANAGEMENT ALUMNI
- identify and connect with young talents
- share experiences and career advice with the younger generation
- assume leadership/advisory roles on our board to contribute to a growing community
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES WITH UTFAN!
We are always looking for interested and talented people to join us and contribute to the positive experience of University of Toronto finance alumni. If you would like to get involved or have interesting ideas to help grow our organization, please get in touch by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
UTFAN is looking for individuals with website and/or social media experience to assist with UTFAN communications and promotion. If you have experience in these areas and are looking to expand your network and contribute to a growing community of finance alumni, this opportunity is for you.
*Please note that UTFAN is a non-profit organization affiliated with U of T. All positions are unpaid, voluntary opportunities.
Email us at email@example.com, stating your interest in helping out, and we will be in touch.
MEET THE UTFAN EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
UTFAN is organized by a team of University of Toronto alumni who are passionate about creating a platform where fellow alumni can benefit from strengthened networks, industry skills training, and career development programs. We are at different stages of our career and our experiences span across a wide range of areas in finance.