A alumni email address tells the world you graduated from this top-ranked university. It's free, easy to access, and all U of T alumni are eligible.
- Did you graduate in or before 2011? Log in below. We are not accepting requests for new accounts at this time.
- Did you graduate in or after 2012? Your account has automatically been created for you. Log in below:
Log in to access your Alumni email:
If your account ends in alumni.utoronto.ca or was recently migrated from Google to Microsoft, access your email account here:
- Is this your first time accessing your updated @alumni.utoronto.ca account? Please follow these set-up instructions first. You do NOT have to request a new account; your account has already been updated for you.
- Find tutorials for using different features of your new account including email forwarding and iPhone/Android set-up
- Forgot your password? Reset password
If your account was powered by Gmail (not a legacy @utoronto.ca alumni account) it has likely been migrated to our new platform. Please visit our migration hub for more details or contact email@example.com for assistance.
MIGRATING ALUMNI GOOGLE ACCOUNTS TO MICROSOFT 365
If you graduated in or before 2011 and used an alumni account powered by Google, your account may have moved to Microsoft.
Not sure which log-in link to use? Try logging into both the Gmail and Microsoft 365 log-ins above: one of them will be associated with your account, and allow you to log in and/or reset your password. If you are still having difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For technical support with your email, please go to the Help & FAQs (below your appropriate log-in link above).