A alumni email address tells the world you graduated from this top-ranked university. It's free, easy to access, and all U of T alumni are eligible.
- Did you graduate in or before 2011? Log in below, or apply for an account if you don't already have one.
- Did you graduate in or after 2012? Your account has automatically been created for you. Log in below:
Log in to access your Alumni email:
If your account ends in alumni.utoronto.ca or was recently migrated from Google to Microsoft, access your email account here:
- Is this your first time accessing your updated @alumni.utoronto.ca account? Please follow these set-up instructions first. You do NOT have to request a new account; your account has already been updated for you.
- Find tutorials for using different features of your new account including email forwarding and iPhone/Android set-up
- Forgot your password? Reset password
If you graduated in or before 2011 and your account is currently powered by Gmail (not a legacy @utoronto.ca alumni account), log into your email here:
MIGRATING ALUMNI GOOGLE ACCOUNTS TO MICROSOFT 365
If you graduated in or before 2011 and currently use an alumni account powered by Google, your account is moving to Microsoft 365. Please visit our migration hub for more details.
Not sure which log-in link to use? Try logging into both the Gmail and Microsoft 365 log-ins above: one of them will be associated with your account, and allow you to log in and/or reset your password. If you are still having difficulties, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
For technical support with your email, please go to the Help & FAQs (below your appropriate log-in link above).