U of T Career services for recent grads
Career services are here to help you with your next steps for up to two years after you graduate.
Find a job
- Access the Career Learning Network to find current job postings from over 13,000 employers targeted to U of T students and recent graduates. Summer, part-time and full-time positions from around the world.
- Attend a company information session, an interview preparation workshop or participate in job search programs, like the I Need a Job Club. Browse and register on cln.utoronto.ca.
- Come in for a resume review.
Discover what you can do with your degree
- Connect with professionals to learn the latest about careers, companies and industries. Participate in job shadowing. Register for an orientation on cln.utoronto.ca.
- Attend the Next Steps Conference or other professional panels and special events featuring U of T alumni.
- Drop in for a Career Start appointment during regular hours