Career services for recent grads
U of T Career services are here to help you EXPLORE WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR DEGREE, HOW TO GET A JOB, AND HOW TO GET INTO FURTHER EDUCATION.
Visit the Career Learning Network to access workshops, appointments, recruitment events and online resources to support your career exploration. Book a Career Start appointment with peers to explore your options during regular hours.
- Find thousands of job postings from more than 16,000 employers on our off-campus, full-time, part-time, and volunteer job boards.
- Attend company information sessions and career fairs to connect directly with employers who are actively recruiting U of T graduates
- Participate in workshops and make an appointment to update your resume and improve interview skills.
- Connect with professionals and alumni to learn the latest about careers, companies and industries.
- Participate in career exploration programs like In The Field.
- Participate in a workshop, such as Personal Statement or CV and Resume for Further Education, to learn best practices for creating a compelling application for graduate or professional school.
- Check out the Career Resource Library for interactive PDF guides that will help you prepare your application documents and navigate further education interviews.