Join the thousands of former students who are leveraging the prestige of an email account from Canada’s largest and most renowned university.Convenient, flexible and loaded with features, your Google-powered alumni email account offers plenty of perks.
- Enjoy easy access anytime, anywhere from your mobile device, any Internet-enabled computer, or your home desktop email client
- Personalize your start page with news feeds and widgets
- Stay connected with Google Talk instant messaging
- Work from anywhere with Google Documents
- Stay organized with Google Calendar
- Manage your mail with filters, subfolders and automatic message forwarding
- No advertising
- Excellent spam filtering
- 25 GB of email storage
- 25 MB attachment limit
- No Advertisements
- Integrates with existing Gmail accounts
Here’s what your address will look like: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for a U of T Alumni Email account
(Note: Please login to your Alumni account before picking your unique Alumni Email address. If you have not yet activated your Alumni account, please complete the First Time Login process.)
You may have finished your education here, but you can still share your pride in being affiliated with the University of Toronto. After you graduate, your student email address will change to email@example.com. You can continue to access your alumni account with your UTORid and password. Messages sent to your student email account will be forwarded to your alumni account for two years after graduation so you have ample time to alert your contacts.
In order to ensure your alumni email account is properly enabled please, follow these instructions:
- Current UTmail+ account holder: no action required; login as usual and enjoy the service.
- UTORmail account holder: this account will not be accessible after August 31, 2012. Enroll in UTMail+ to obtain the U of T alumni email service.
- If you do not want a U of T email account, please contact the Info Commons help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can reset your password without visiting the help desk in person.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 416-978-2221.