HOSTED BY CANADIAN UNIVERSITY ALUMNI IN SHENZHEN AND CANADIAN CHAMBER PRD
- 14:00 - Registration and networking
- 14:50 - Introduction
- 15:05 - Keynote speakers
- 15:25 - Roadshow
- 16:10 - Panel Discussion
Join fellow U of T and Canadian university alumni and friends at the Technovation Seminar!
The afternoon will consist of networking, keynote presentations and a panel discussion on how to build a successful start-up, featuring special guests:
- Tom Cumming, Consul and Senior Trade Commissioner, Consulate General of Canada
- Jo Zhou, Senior VP, Global Client Development and Market Development, HKEX (U of T alumnus)
- Jianguo Yao, Professor, Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Michael Kwei, CEO, Grove Technology
Early bird ticket (before Nov 19th) - RMB 45 per person
Regular ticket - RMB 70 per person
Non-Canadian alumni ticket - RMB 100 per person
Refreshment will be included. Please bring business card.
This social activity is one of the many diverse events bringing U of T right into your community. Stay informed, inspired and connected, because together we are boundless.