HOSTED BY THE TOR-ENT and THE UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO ALUMNI ASSOCIATION (HONG KONG)
U of T alumni and friends are invited to an event featuring U of T entrepreneurs in Hong Kong.
The evening will consist of networking and a sharing as founders and investors in the current market in AI, fintech, logistics, gaming and edtech, featuring the following U of T alumni:
- Vince Chan (BCom 1995), Co-Founder, Chicago Booth Angels Network
- Michelle Ip (SMC alum), CEO and Co-Founder of Sugar
- Keizac Lee (HBA 2016), Portfolio Manager at Kowloon Nights
- Sheldon Li (BSc 2009), Co-Founder Zhenhub, Buyand Ship.today and Pakpobox, Banch8
- Andrew Chen (HBA 2008), Managing Partner, Arion Ventures
- Stephanie Lau (HBSc 2014), Co-founder for Women in Tech HK
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
The UTAA(HK) is supporting the University of Toronto (Hong Kong) Foundation Matching Fund Campaign at this event. Participants are welcome to make a donation to University of Toronto (HK) Foundation. A tax deductible receipt will be issued for donations of HK$100 or more.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This panel discussion is one of the many diverse events hosted by your local alumni group, bringing U of T right into your community. Stay informed, inspired and connected, because together we are boundless.