Alumni named to Top 40 Under 40
Six alumni and a professor were named to the Globe and Mail‘s Top 40 Under 40 list.
Professor Muhammad Mamdani, director of the Applied Health Research Centre at St. Michael’s Hospital, is joined on the list by a talented group of alumni:
- Stewart Lyons (MBA 2004), chief operating officer of Mobilicity
- Calvin McDonald (MBA 2000), executive vice-president of conventional format for Loblaw Companies Limited
- John Poulos (BASc 1997), president and chief executive officer for Dominion Voting System
- Som Seif (BASc 1999), president and chief executive officer of Claymore Investments, Inc.
- Natasha Sharpe (PhD Med 1997, MBA 1999, pictured), chief credit risk officer for Sun Life Financial, Inc., and
- Andrew Smith (LLB), Bell Canada’s senior vice-president for corporate strategy and M&A.
The Top 40 Under 40 awardees will be honoured at a May 3 luncheon in Toronto. (news.utoronto.ca, globeandmail.com)