Convocation Photographs / DVD
Chappell Studios is U of T's affinity parter for professional convocation
Each attending graduate will have their portrait taken, and Chappell Studios will mail wallet sized proofs free of charge after the ceremony. A DVD of each ceremony is also made available.
There is no need to pre-register for this service. A free photo proof will automatically be mailed to attending graduate’s home address. You may opt-out from receiving this if you choose by selecting a no-mail option while at the ceremony.
How to Order:
- The package in which the proof arrives in will have a secure CUSTOMER NUMBER that students may use to view their photos online at the Chappell Studios order form
- For photo information about the Spring and Fall convocations, or to order a DVD of your convocation, call 1-800-372-3686, e-mail Chappell at email@example.com or visit their website at www.chappell.com.
Didn’t attend the ceremony, but still want a photo in your hood and gown?
- Alumni may arrange to rent a hood ($15/day) and gown ($15/day) from the university after graduation ceremonies have concluded by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment is due upon pick–up. Cash or cheque only please (payable to University of Toronto).
- Located in the J. Robert S Prichard Alumni House at 21 King’s College Circle. It is the first building North of Knox College on the west side of the circle (416-978-8638).
- Alumni may then arrange a sitting with an external photographer. Re-takes are not provided or arranged by Chappell Studios.